Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"After" - the booth set up

An old theater makes a great backdrop
As promised, here's how the my space at the Proctors Northeast Fine Craft Festival looked after setup! The before is here.

I have a fabric skirt for the jewelry case on the right, but left it off to keep an open look. My favorite part of this space, (which doesn't photograph so well!), was the old beat-up black-painted concrete wall in the back of the booth. This wall was so high, raw, textured and theatrical.

I had a great time at the show and among the lovely folks I met were local bloggers Crafty Cat and Crafty Girl. I'll have an interview on their site soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this before and after. Your booth looks really great. I like the mirrors against the black wall. Your jewelry is beautiful and the way you display it is as creative as the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Great job!!

    E+J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interview will be appearing this Thursday, but we'll be teasing it all starting Tuesday. The blog is www.craftylifeandstyle.blogspot.com Looking forward to the giveaway and featuring you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these nice comments on the booth.

    Eddie, you are the best

    Crafty Cat, I'm looking forward to our giveaway, too!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

A comment? I'm so happy to hear from YOU!