Wednesday, February 6, 2013

20% Off Valentine's Special

Roses are one of my favorite flowers. 
With Valentine's Day around the corner I love to see them everywhere.

{Loretta Fontaine Jewelry Sterling Silver Meredith Necklace with Crimson Rose}

{the necklace is reversible - this is the other side}
I've decided to do a special - and mark down 20% off a necklace I think would make a perfect Valentine's day gift.  Just until February 14! (Can you think of any guys who need a hint?)

{a little detail of my miniature original photography}
Visit my web site to view this necklace and others.


p.s. Don't forget to enter my jewelry and chocolates giveaway. The winner will be drawn Feb 16!


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Loretta- It's Nina! Please, I need to pay you for last fall's jewelry purchases. Completely forgot, what w/Christmas, work craziness, etc! Plus, we were supposed to get together @ the farm. Tomorrow would be perfect, if it's sunny & not too cold. Please call me!


A comment? I'm so happy to hear from YOU!