Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Matching Aluminium Cladding For An Exterior Paint Color

{best match}
Did you ever notice how the white aluminum cladding on windows (here's my Pella Architect Series windows for my new windowseat) has a blue-green cast?

I decided not to fight it but embrace it - hence my new exterior paint color "Angel Touch"

I can't stand the name, but the color of the whole exterior should look uniform - and I DO like the color! It's white with a hint of aqua to it!

...photos of the finished exterior coming soon!

Loretta

3 comments:

  1. I'm not big on undertones personally but lately it seems as though you can't buy paint without an undertone. I know whatever you pick is going to be fabulous Loretta and I can't wait to see!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good! Love that picture too!
    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice blog to read. It is an interesting article. You have spoken your thoughts very well in this. The author has done a great job with this blog. Great.

    exterior painting scotts valley

    ReplyDelete

A comment? I'm so happy to hear from YOU!