The reward requires a list of seven things you might not know about me:
1. I made my wedding dress. (and veil, too.)
2. On the last page of the magazine The Crafts Report, I wrote the monthly column "Loretta's Last Line" for three years.
3. I photographed industrial buildings along the entire Erie Canal as part of my Master's thesis in Architecture.
4. I asked Santa for dark chocolate and a new set of white dishes last Christmas. (This involved a slushy side trip to Fishs Eddy in New York City!)
5. For the first time last year, I grew "Bright Lights" swiss chard. It runs circles around spinach.
6. I prefer aquamarines over diamonds.
7. I just took a book out from the library on writing song lyrics.
Addition: Someone asked if that's a "stock" wedding picture or my actual dress. It's my new Mr. and me and my dress! Credit to Tom Wall Photography
mathmatical disclaimer: Feel free not to participate! Just sincerely reply: "...Loretta, love you, but, this award is statistically unsustainable as it involves exponential growth to the tenth degree."
(Fishs Eddy photo by suchprettythings)